New member here. :3

Jits65

Hatching
10 Years
Nov 12, 2009
Hey ya'll! I've actually been lurking around this site for a couple of years, I do believe, and now seems like as good a time as any to join the forums.
tongue.png

And since I'm clueless as to what to say, thank the good Lord for forms!

(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens?: I'm not new to them at all! Been around them since I was around 3 or 4 - always as pets - and I'm 14 now.
big_smile.png

(2) How many chickens do you have right now?: None right now, unfortunately! I'll be ordering some as soon as February 1st rolls around. I can't wait!
big_smile.png

(3) What breeds do you have?: None right now, but my personal favorites that I've had the pleasure of raising have been my two Rhode Island Reds, a Black Star hen, and two Ameraucana hens ( which were the first chickens I had raised indoors! Oh, the fun they were.
tongue.png
).

(4) How did you find out about BackYardChickens.com?: Ah, just searching around on Google. :Y

(5) What are some of your other hobbies?: None, unless obsessing over a particular anime 24/7 and making sad attempts at trying to learn German count as hobbies, haha.
roll.png

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share. My family is great! I have a wonderful, loving, funny mother, two particular yet interesting grandmothers, a step-grandfather who is quick to buy me whatever it is I might want, whether I want him to or not, a kind stepmother, a hilarious step-sister and an ever-so-sweet step-brother. As for pets, well, My mother has a female cat named Indiana, who has a rather interesting history I think, but who also loves to stay gone for days at a time, and I have a long-haired orange ( or red, whichever you prefer
tongue.png
) tabby boy, whom I love to death
big_smile.png

Well, that's about it! I can't wait to get started here.
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom