New member here. :3

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Jits65, Jan 27, 2010.

1. Jits65

Jits65 New Egg

Nov 12, 2009
    Hey ya'll! I've actually been lurking around this site for a couple of years, I do believe, and now seems like as good a time as any to join the forums. [​IMG]
    And since I'm clueless as to what to say, thank the good Lord for forms!

(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens?: I'm not new to them at all! Been around them since I was around 3 or 4 - always as pets - and I'm 14 now. [​IMG].

(2) How many chickens do you have right now?: None right now, unfortunately! I'll be ordering some as soon as February 1st rolls around. I can't wait! [​IMG]

(3) What breeds do you have?: None right now, but my personal favorites that I've had the pleasure of raising have been my two Rhode Island Reds, a Black Star hen, and two Ameraucana hens ( which were the first chickens I had raised indoors! Oh, the fun they were. [​IMG] ).

(4) How did you find out about BackYardChickens.com?: Ah, just searching around on Google. :Y

(5) What are some of your other hobbies?: None, unless obsessing over a particular anime 24/7 and making sad attempts at trying to learn German count as hobbies, haha. [​IMG]

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share. My family is great! I have a wonderful, loving, funny mother, two particular yet interesting grandmothers, a step-grandfather who is quick to buy me whatever it is I might want, whether I want him to or not, a kind stepmother, a hilarious step-sister and an ever-so-sweet step-brother. As for pets, well, My mother has a female cat named Indiana, who has a rather interesting history I think, but who also loves to stay gone for days at a time, and I have a long-haired orange ( or red, whichever you prefer [​IMG] ) tabby boy, whom I love to death [​IMG]

Well, that's about it! I can't wait to get started here. [​IMG]

2. Hello and [​IMG] from Missouri

3. Hoosiermomma

Hoosiermomma Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 6, 2009
    S.E Ind
    [​IMG] from the Hoosier state! Welcome aboard! [​IMG]

4. texasgal

texasgal Brood with an Attitude

Apr 18, 2009
    A big Texas size [​IMG] [​IMG]

5. M To The Maxx

M To The Maxx Baseball+Girls=Life

Jul 24, 2009
    Lutz,FL
    [​IMG]

6. FortWorthChicks

FortWorthChicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 21, 2009
    Fort Worth
    howdy [​IMG]

7. hen-thusiast

hen-thusiast Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 8, 2009
    Utah
    [​IMG] from UT! Glad you joined us!

8. bigstack

bigstack Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 4, 2010
    Texarkana, TX
    Welcome, I've not been here long myself but glad ya spoke up. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

9. 3goodeggs

3goodeggs pays attention sporadically

May 22, 2009
    North Central Florida
    [​IMG] hi!

10. b.hromada

b.hromada Flock Mistress

[​IMG] and [​IMG] from S. Florida! Glad you joined us!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by