New member here

bfisher

In the Brooder
Apr 28, 2016
New Mexico
Hello! I have six hens and four ducklings. I've been using this wonderful BYC resource since day one. So, thank you to everyone who contributes such useful, caring advice and information. I sincerely appreciate everyone here and hope to contribute my own stories of raising birds soon.

I currently have a very sick and wounded duckling, and I have another post about that in detail that I posted just a minute before this proper, if not rushed, introduction. If you can take a look at that post (called I'm new + My duck is having seizures ) I would be so grateful for any help! It's been a horrible time for her, and me.

Thank you to all you beautiful birding BYC people!

Welcome to BYC - I am so sorry to hear your ducking is doing poorly and hope that some of the duck experts here at BYC are able to help you.

I think if you can pm "Miss Lydia," user name, she is exceptional with ducks, especially difficult cases. I believe that's how I answered your other post.

Hi and welcome to BYC - i hope that the duck peeps help you out!

All the best
CT

welcome-byc.gif

Sorry to hear your duck (and you) are having a rough time of it. Hope the duck forum members can help you out.

Thanks for joining us!

Back
Top Bottom