New member - Hi! Looking for advice :(

Esjay600

Chirping
Dec 3, 2017
Australia
Hello!

I've been lurking around these forums for a few months, in preparation of buying chickens, but I've only just signed up. The reason for that is that I'm in need of some advice, as one of my 10 week old chickens is looking poorly. That thread is here. I would love your advice if you have time.

I am new to looking after chickens. I got them three weeks ago, and they are three female 10 week old chicks - Penny, Rosie, and Lucky (though I suspect Rosie may turn out to be male!).

Thanks!

Hello!

I've been lurking around these forums for a few months, in preparation of buying chickens, but I've only just signed up. The reason for that is that I'm in need of some advice, as one of my 10 week old chickens is looking poorly. That thread is here. I would love your advice if you have time.

I am new to looking after chickens. I got them three weeks ago, and they are three female 10 week old chicks - Penny, Rosie, and Lucky (though I suspect Rosie may turn out to be male!).

Thanks!
I'm a newbie..I'm learning the rope s....getting ready for a spring start with it all
...getting winter projects done...hello and hi.

G’Day from down under Esjay600 :frow Welcome!

As my forte is not what ails chickens, I will leave you in the capable of hands of the Emergencies & Diseases folks who will be able to assist.

You could post some pictures of Rosie on the Breed or Gender Forum for opinions.

I do hope you enjoy being a BYC member. There are lots of friendly and very helpful folks here so not only is it overflowing with useful information it is also a great place to make friends and have some fun.

You might want to also Find Your State Thread and pop in and say hello.

Personally, I have found the Topic of the Week articles a great resource and a one stop shop for questions which may have already been discussed within the BYC membership group.

If you would like to share pictures and stories of your flock, you have come to the right place. BYC’ers never tire of these and do not back away slowly or commence eye rolling when the photo album or home videos come out ;)

Back
Top Bottom