New member in NE Ohio

Willb2862

Chirping
Nov 6, 2018
Greetings ,
I am new to the forum, but have been comming here for info for the last few years. My family is currently raising 19 laying hens (Leghorns, Rhoad Island reds, Rainbow chickens, Ausralorps, and Wyandottes), 1 Brahma rooster that was inadvertently shipped with last years meat birds, and 7 heritage turkeys. We have been raising birds for the last 4 years, and have thoroughly enjoyed it! We also raise hogs in the spring for 4H/meat, and will be getting into cows this spring. I joined because i have gotten so much great info from you all, i wanted to be able to share my experience and continue to learn. I am looking to sell some of the turkeys, and will post that in the appropriate location. Thank you for such a great, knowledgeable site!
Will

Greetings ,
I am new to the forum, but have been comming here for info for the last few years. My family is currently raising 19 laying hens (Leghorns, Rhoad Island reds, Rainbow chickens, Ausralorps, and Wyandottes), 1 Brahma rooster that was inadvertently shipped with last years meat birds, and 7 heritage turkeys. We have been raising birds for the last 4 years, and have thoroughly enjoyed it! We also raise hogs in the spring for 4H/meat, and will be getting into cows this spring. I joined because i have gotten so much great info from you all, i wanted to be able to share my experience and continue to learn. I am looking to sell some of the turkeys, and will post that in the appropriate location. Thank you for such a great, knowledgeable site!
Will

Will you be offering fertilized turkey eggs as well for sale?

How much food does a turkey consume in a day, week, or month would you say?

:welcome

Hi, it's nice to have you here! Sounds like you have a nice assortment of animals, I'll look forward to reading more about them in your posts.

Best wishes
smiley turkey.gif

Back
Top Bottom