New Member in SW PA

tielz

In the Brooder
Mar 10, 2015
I am new to the group and getting back into my chickens after almost 10 years of not having them due to life changes and moving. I miss having my chickens in the yard and now I am back on my own farm. I am glad that I found this group and look forward to reading and learning from others on the board.

I am looking for healthy silky bantam chicks in the SW PA area. I thought that I would check locally before placing an order for 15. Please PM if you have any.
Thank you!

welcome-byc.gif
Welocme to BYC!!! It is an aweosme forum (the BEST in the world) and has a great comminity!!! Hope you have a great time and learn A LOT!

Thank you! I will head over to the PA forum. Feed stores have said they don't know what they will get and when. They have a minimum order of 25 if I special order.

Hi :welcome

Glad you could join the flock! Lovely to hear you are now able to get back into chicken keeping. Good luck in finding some silkie chicks in your area. They are a lovely breed, I don't have any myself but a friend does and they are fantastic with her children very friendly.
Be sure to ask any questions you may have, everyone here to help and very friendly.
Enjoy BYC and all the chicken chat :frow

Last edited:
Welcome!
frow.gif
I'm glad you joined our community.

I hope you can find some Silkies! Silkies are wonderful little birds.

Back
Top Bottom