New member in Texas

AnglinTexas

Hatching
Jan 10, 2016
Rye, Tx Liberty County
I'm in deep east texas, Rye to be exact. I'm still in the reading learning process and hope to start building my coop and run soon. I'm probably going to start off with 4 or 5 Hens. I'm looking at White Leghorns and Ancona.

frow.gif
Hi! Welcome! Great breeds to start with. Be sure to take advantage of all the great forums and introduce yourself around the threads! Good luck to you!

Hi and welcome to BYC- good luck with your planning. I'd suggest making your coop as large as you can cos I'm sure you will suffer the same chicken maths problem that plagues the rest of us. :)

Ct

Welcome to BYC. Glad you decided to join our flock. My wife and I were both raised in the great state of Texas (Blue Ridge for her, Greenville for me). :eek:) X2 on drumstick diva; if you haven't done so already, definitely check out our Learning Center at https://www.backyardchickens.com/atype/1/Learning_Center. There is lots of useful information there. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Cheers.

Back
Top Bottom