New Member Intro - Chicken Rookie from FL

IntiInti

Chirping
Apr 12, 2024
Fairly new to chickens. I got my girls back in June 2023.

Right now I have (2) White Leghorns and (2) Red sexlinks. All hens :)

I just love them! Each one of them have their own little personality and antics. I find it extremely relaxing to watch them go about their day.

Apart from taking care of my little backyard flock, I also enjoy throwing pottery, and practice bowling & golf when I have some free time….. and love video games as well.

My pets are my children ♥ I do have nieces and nephews that visit us a few times a year. I’m lucky to work from home where I can spend time with my flock, my (2) dogs, (1) cat, (2) finches, (1) blue conure, and my neighbor’s stray chicken ‘Amy’ she comes every day to eat some food and hang out with my girls :love:love

I have known about BYC since the day I decided to get chickens. I keep finding very helpful info here. Today I wanted to reply to a super cute post about Egyptian Fayoumi chickens and I couldn’t. So I decided to join 🥰

I’m extremely introverted and most likely will not be posting much. But I’m very happy now that I can like, and love other people’s post. Thank you guys!!

Attachments

• IMG_1015.jpeg
    IMG_1015.jpeg
    282.9 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_1012.jpeg
    IMG_1012.jpeg
    412.8 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_1009.jpeg
    IMG_1009.jpeg
    693.3 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_0845.jpeg
    IMG_0845.jpeg