New member intro: Ranak

I'm not quite sure how to do this but I did want to reply to everyone that sent a note welcoming me to the site. What a warm welcome! I have attached a couple of photos of our chickens interacting with some deer and the chickens chowing down on some cracked pecans. Seems that everything loves pecans! Makes me think I need to start selling pecans for our furry and feathered friends! Might be on to something! Going to start a new post on an issue I'm having with my Ameraucana (I initially thought it was a Penedesecena until the fluffy sideburns appeared and then the blue/green egg!).

Attachments

• Chickens and Deer.JPG
    Chickens and Deer.JPG
    681.7 KB · Views: 2
  • Chickens going to town on cracked pecans.jpg
    Chickens going to town on cracked pecans.jpg
    824.2 KB · Views: 2
I'm not quite sure how to do this but I did want to reply to everyone that sent a note welcoming me to the site. What a warm welcome! I have attached a couple of photos of our chickens interacting with some deer and the chickens chowing down on some cracked pecans. Seems that everything loves pecans! Makes me think I need to start selling pecans for our furry and feathered friends! Might be on to something! Going to start a new post on an issue I'm having with my Ameraucana (I initially thought it was a Penedesecena until the fluffy sideburns appeared and then the blue/green egg!).
Love the pics! Thanks for sharing them!

Very nice! :)

Back
Top Bottom