New member intro

ThatGirlChick

Chirping
Sep 17, 2019
North Carolina, USA
Hi y'all,

I've been using this site for duck research for a while and decided to finally join!

(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens?
I have ducks, not chickens. I've had them since May 2019.

(2) How many chickens do you have right now?
11 ducks :)
(3) What breeds do you have?
7 Buff Oprington and 4 unknowns
(4) What are your favorite aspects of raising backyard chickens?
The ducks are so much fun to watch swim in our pond :)

(5) What are some of your other hobbies?
I run an etsy store making shirts amongst other items.

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share.
I'm married to a wonderful man, going on 11 years now, we have a 10 year old daughter, 2 dogs, 1 bearded dragon and 11 ducks :)
(7) Bonus: How did you find BYC, how long have you known about BYC, and what made you finally join our awesome community? :D

Google! I found you guys by a simple search when I had questions. I have a question about my duck and need help!

Hello and welcome to BYC. I hope that you enjoy your time here.

This is a useful link to take a look at - “How to...” guides. You may wish to consider including your location under your avatar (using the guide in the link above). You can use this link to contact members in your area - U.S. States, UK, Europe, Australia, Canada (for other countries, check here - Where am I? Where are you!)

Best wishes

Pork Pie

Thank you all so much! :)
Hello and welcome to BYC. I hope that you enjoy your time here.

This is a useful link to take a look at - “How to...” guides. You may wish to consider including your location under your avatar (using the guide in the link above). You can use this link to contact members in your area - U.S. States, UK, Europe, Australia, Canada (for other countries, check here - Where am I? Where are you!)

Best wishes

Pork Pie

Welcome to our FUNomenal community! :celebrate Best wishes and have lots of fun! :wee

Nice to meet you. For ducks, go to the forums at top of this page, click on and then scroll down to "Duck Forum," that is the best place to ask about ducks. Welcome to BYC.

I have 7 buff opringtons and 4 unknown ducks, we think they are probably just your standard white aflac ducks :)

:welcome

Hi, what breed of ducks do you have? It would be nice to see some pictures, if you wouldn't mind sharing :)

Attachments

• 20190917_080340.jpg
    20190917_080340.jpg
    954.1 KB · Views: 2
  • 20190917_080402.jpg
    20190917_080402.jpg
    729.6 KB · Views: 2
  • 20190917_080342.jpg
    20190917_080342.jpg
    968.5 KB · Views: 2

Back
Top Bottom