New Member Intro

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by dickseng, Mar 28, 2009.

1. dickseng

dickseng New Egg

Dec 5, 2008
    Ellington CT
    Well, I've been a member for a couple of months and never did a really formal intro.
    My real name is Dick Seng and I live in Ellington CT 06029. I'm 73 years old.
    Having grown up on a farm and getting away from it during my working years, I've never not been involved in growing and raising things. We, the wife of 35 years and I, have a relatively large garden every year growing veggies that we like. We recently got into growing Guinea Fowl and I made a 4 foot by 8 foot pen for them. I'm currently in the process of enhancing the coop for these birds by enlarging the area that will be two 8 foot by 8 foot coops separated by a 16 foot by 10 foot screened enclosure 10 feet tall so they can enjoy outdoors even when not allowed to run free-range.
    I'm here to find out about a source for Seabright Bantams that I wish to add to the flock. Not having much luck with that just yet.

Anyway, Hi!

2. B. Saffles Farms

B. Saffles Farms Mr. Yappy Chickenizer

Nov 23, 2008
    Madisonville, TN
    [​IMG] from TN
  3. Bullet

Bullet Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 14, 2009
    Mt. Pleasant
    [​IMG] Frome MI, still feels like winter here [​IMG]
  4. llamagirl

llamagirl Out Of The Brooder

Mar 21, 2009
    Western NC
    Welcome from NC![​IMG]
  5. Chickenhatcher89

Chickenhatcher89 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 2, 2008
    Lawrenceburg, TN
  6. The Chicken Lady

The Chicken Lady Moderator Staff Member

Apr 21, 2008
    West Michigan

Glad to have you here! [​IMG]
  7. Chicky Tocks

Chicky Tocks [IMG]emojione/assets/png/2666.png?v=2.2.7[/IMG] Ru

Oct 20, 2008
    Benton, Arkansas
    [​IMG] from Arkansas!

You'll find your Seabright bantams here for sure! Also check in your area. You can post a wanted for them there as well. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by