New member intro

Living that chicken life

In the Brooder
Mar 20, 2023
(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens?
i am new to the chicken wilrd. Have been thinking about it for almost 2 years. My husband surprised me with my first 6 chicks 2 weeks ago
(2) How many chickens do you have right now?
i have 14 babies
(3) What breeds do you have?
3 buff Orpington. 3 barred Plymouth Rock. 2 sapphire gem. 3 golden laced Wyandotte. 2 red sex links. 1 black sex link.
(4) What are your favorite aspects of raising backyard chickens?
i still have to find out. So my favorite part right now is the future surprises in store
(5) What are some of your other hobbies?
I work as a food service manager at fivestar and im a mama of 4 kids and have guinea pig. 2 turtles ,crested gecko ,bearded dragons ,2 cats,5 dogs ,and 1 parakeet oh lets not forget the 2 dwarf hamsters, and one very brave husband

Congrats on the new chickens, all the critters and that Very Brave spouse!

Those babies grow up so fast and soon (much sooner than you expect) you will have a lovely, diverse flock of beauties.

Welcome to BYC, where you can ask ANYTHING about chickens and a quite likely to find someone who has just the experience and advice you need!

RectangularSkeletalChimpanzee-max-1mb.gif

(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens?
i am new to the chicken wilrd. Have been thinking about it for almost 2 years. My husband surprised me with my first 6 chicks 2 weeks ago
(2) How many chickens do you have right now?
i have 14 babies
(3) What breeds do you have?
3 buff Orpington. 3 barred Plymouth Rock. 2 sapphire gem. 3 golden laced Wyandotte. 2 red sex links. 1 black sex link.
(4) What are your favorite aspects of raising backyard chickens?
i still have to find out. So my favorite part right now is the future surprises in store
(5) What are some of your other hobbies?
I work as a food service manager at fivestar and im a mama of 4 kids and have guinea pig. 2 turtles ,crested gecko ,bearded dragons ,2 cats,5 dogs ,and 1 parakeet oh lets not forget the 2 dwarf hamsters, and one very brave husband
Welcome to BYC!!

Back
Top Bottom