new member intro

heidiammar

In the Brooder
May 19, 2015
birmingham uk
Hello everyone I'm Heidi from UK. I have 7 chicks that are 8 weeks old. My first Time having them. Never even touched one before. But once we got 2 we just got more and more. We have 1 light sussex 2 silkies 2 seramas 1polish and 1 we are not quite sure on
1f60a.png
they have a big chicken coop in the back garden and have a lot of space to run around. We decided to get an incubator and eggs to hatch 2 out of 9 have hatched happy and healthy although I had to help one. But thanks to this website I managed to do it. We will be getting silkie eggs soon as we just love them. I will post some pictures of my beauties When I get on the pc. Doesn't seem to work on the mobile. Thanks for reading.

Hello there and welcome to BYC!
frow.gif

So glad you could join our community! You have some nice breeds! Congrats on the hatch. Be careful however, hatching can become addicting! LOL Good luck on all future hatches too.

Make yourself at home here and ask any questions you may have. Welcome to our flock!

Thanks. your right about the hatching lol !!! we have 12 more eggs on the way ;)
this picture was the first time we put them in the coop :D

this is polly

this is prince

this is princess

this is fluffy

this is dumbo

daisy we are not sure on her breed

grumpy... old picture not fond of taking pictures and a very grumpy chick ;)

dumbo again very spoilt and the most silly of them all. Shes top of the pecking order

I'm in love with Prince! He is gorg with those big eyes xxx
Aww thanks!! he is beautiful and our only cockerel lol!! smallest had to be a cockerel ;) we were thinking to separate the 2 seramas to get fertilized eggs from them as i didn't want to mix. plus i think he may have a hard time with the others
jumpy.gif

Back
Top Bottom