New member introduction

Kaitlyn_HK

In the Brooder
Dec 2, 2021
Mulvane, KS.
(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens? I've had chickens for about a year but did not grow up with them. So it's been a new experience.

(2) How many chickens do you have right now? I have 8 chickens, as well as 2 chicks and 4 ducklings.

(3) What breeds do you have? I have 3 lavenders, 2 bluebell's, 1 black astrolop, and then some mixed barn chickens

(4) What are your favorite aspects of raising backyard chickens? I like seeing their personalities grow and getting eggs.

(5) What are some of your other hobbies? I ride motorcycles and also am a big movie fanatic.

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share. I work aircraft. I live with my boyfriend who runs his own dog business, training aggressive dogs. I have 5 dogs, 2 cats, 1 mini pig and 1 potbelly pig.

(7) Bonus: How did you find BYC, how long have you known about BYC, and what made you finally join our awesome community?
:D
(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens? I was looking trying to find the breed of my ducklings and found it. Decided to join, as I'm new to chickens thought I could get

Back
Top Bottom