"New Member Introductions"

marutia

In the Brooder
5 Years
Apr 27, 2014
Hi to everyone,
Found and loved this site so when I got my 5 starter layers I had to join.
I actually had not even thought of them and had just gone to the feed store for bunny food and heard my name being called..."Chip, Chip Chip..." altho it was probably more like a "cheep"...any ways there was a tub with the cutest one week olds.and one looked like a chipmunk (which is in my business name) and they made me smile. Since next day was the start of tax audit I knew it was meant to be.
They are 4 weeks old now Esther, Rusty, Penny, Gracie and of course Cheeper.
I have an old greenhouse I am converting to a coop but in meantime they are in a large box right outside my office so I get alot of Zen time with them...

Thanks to all who have helped me so far with my new learning curve.
Mary (Chip)

Welcome to BYC!
welcome-byc.gif

images

Welcome to BYC!

Yes, those feed stores sure are enablers, aren't they? A person can hardly concentrate what with all the peep peep peeping going on!! And of course once you SEE these little peepers, well the rest will be history soon!!

So glad you are enjoying your new flock. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Welcome to our flock!

Last edited:
Hello :frow and Welcome To BYC! Good luck with the new chicks! TSC should have a warning sign on the door this time of year!

thanks for the welcome...I just added another post as I am confused with one of the chicks gender

Back
Top Bottom