New Member! It was about time!

lilroohomestead

In the Brooder
Mar 3, 2020
(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens?
I started with my first flock of chickens about 8 years ago.

(2) How many chickens do you have right now?

Uhh...I dont remember exactly, :confused: but I believe around 100 chickens.

(3) What breeds do you have?

Silver Laced Wyandottes, Polish, Black Copper Maran, Cuckoo Maran, White Face Spanish, Brahma, Heritage Rhode Island Red, Production Reds, Easter Eggers, Millie Fleur D'uccles, Mottled Cochin Bantams, and Lavender Orpingtons.

(4) What are your favorite aspects of raising backyard chickens?

I love all the colors of the birds and different personalities.

(5) What are some of your other hobbies?

I love fishing, camping, being outdoors, blacksmithing, video games, computer programming, and carpentry.

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share.

I have two dogs, two cats, and two nigerian dwarf bucks. My family have become chicken lovers because of me getting them into raising the chickens with me. I want to add more chicken breeds later, but I got to deal with what I have first.

(7) Bonus: How did you find BYC, how long have you known about BYC, and what made you finally join our awesome community?

I found BYC when i was researching about breeds and health issues in chickens. I have known about BYC for about 4 yrs. It would be easier to post my questions and curiosities directly rather than read through millions posts that vaguely touch the subject I am researching.

(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens?
I started with my first flock of chickens about 8 years ago.

(2) How many chickens do you have right now?
Uhh...I dont remember exactly, :confused: but I believe around 100 chickens.

(3) What breeds do you have?
Silver Laced Wyandottes, Polish, Black Copper Maran, Cuckoo Maran, White Face Spanish, Brahma, Heritage Rhode Island Red, Production Reds, Easter Eggers, Millie Fleur D'uccles, Mottled Cochin Bantams, and Lavender Orpingtons.

(4) What are your favorite aspects of raising backyard chickens?
I love all the colors of the birds and different personalities.

(5) What are some of your other hobbies?
I love fishing, camping, being outdoors, blacksmithing, video games, computer programming, and carpentry.

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share.
I have two dogs, two cats, and two nigerian dwarf bucks. My family have become chicken lovers because of me getting them into raising the chickens with me. I want to add more chicken breeds later, but I got to deal with what I have first.

(7) Bonus: How did you find BYC, how long have you known about BYC, and what made you finally join our awesome community?
I found BYC when i was researching about breeds and health issues in chickens. I have known about BYC for about 4 yrs. It would be easier to post my questions and curiosities directly rather than read through millions posts that vaguely touch the subject I am researching.
Welcome!!!! We’re glad you joined us!!

Back
Top Bottom