New member long time lurker!

(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens? Raised my first 6 chickens from mail order couple years back, got back into it, and hatched my firstclutch they started hatching on March 24th, and 25th.

(2) How many chickens do you have right now? 4 hens and a rooster, and 5 hatchlings in the brooder

(3) What breeds do you have? Americauna (I think) and (easter eggers)

(4) What are your favorite aspects of raising backyard chickens? They are way more complicated than at first appearance.

(5) What are some of your other hobbies? wood working (functional, not pretty)

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share. Got 2 cats and a chihuahua

(7) Bonus: How did you find BYC, how long have you known about BYC, and what made you finally join our awesome community? :D Been visiting for probably 10 years at least, thought I had an account, but couldn't find it.
Welcome! 💕
I have to say that you have chosen a WONDERFUL group of the most caring and compassionate people you will ever meet!
And the most knowledgeable! They can answer ANY question you could possibly have and you will quickly find yourself with a bunch of new friends. 🥰
I can’t say enough about this group of lovely people who have walked me through hundreds of questions and calmed me down when I was scared to death.
I’m still learning about raising ducks and chickens, and this group has taught me the most valuable information I could ever ask for!
Your in a great place and will find yourself surrounded by friends. ❤️❤️❤️

Blessings,
Amy

Back
Top Bottom