New member, not new lurker! šŸ˜

Leslv

In the Brooder
Aug 11, 2022
Las Vegas, NV
Hi! Iā€™ve been lurking around here for about a year and a half & have learned so much. I have 10 chickens in an urban setting. the first were 3 Buff Orpington, then 3 months later 3 Isa Browns and a Golden Comet. All are about 2 years old at this point. Just last Saturday I got 4 more! šŸ˜ they are a Marans, a Cinnamon Queen and 2 Welsummers at 3 weeks old. Not quite sure which are the Cinnamon Queen/Welsummers, they look pretty similar. I guess Iā€™ll figure it out as they grow. We have seen production slow a little so I figured I should get a few more started. Then I realized the current chickens are starting into their molting. šŸ˜› Oh well, thatā€™s chicken math for you. I live in Las Vegas and have adapted to chicken keeping in the heat. Thanks for all the information this site supplies.

Hi! Iā€™ve been lurking around here for about a year and a half & have learned so much. I have 10 chickens in an urban setting. the first were 3 Buff Orpington, then 3 months later 3 Isa Browns and a Golden Comet. All are about 2 years old at this point. Just last Saturday I got 4 more! šŸ˜ they are a Marans, a Cinnamon Queen and 2 Welsummers at 3 weeks old. Not quite sure which are the Cinnamon Queen/Welsummers, they look pretty similar. I guess Iā€™ll figure it out as they grow. We have seen production slow a little so I figured I should get a few more started. Then I realized the current chickens are starting into their molting. šŸ˜› Oh well, thatā€™s chicken math for you. I live in Las Vegas and have adapted to chicken keeping in the heat. Thanks for all the information this site supplies.
Glad you finally decided to join! Welcome! šŸ˜

Back
Top Bottom