New member photos

Memaw57

In the Brooder
Jul 6, 2022
I hope I did all of this right! I’m a mother to 2 grown children. I have 4 grandchildren and 7 great grandchildren. I have a Yorkie, a poodle, and a French bull dog, a 3 legged cat and 5 backyard chickens (newly acquired!) I am an animal loving, loud and proud, God loving, USA flag waving, sweet tea drinking, yes ma’am/No ma’am, elderly respecting, law abiding Texan! I won’t try to change your opinion on political or religious matters! (I will however respect our differences) and you Won’t change mine! We can be friends even through our differences! Always be kind to others and Love your neighbors! We are all in this WORLD TOGETHER! Let’s make it BETTER! ❤️😊

I hope I did all of this right! I’m a mother to 2 grown children. I have 4 grandchildren and 7 great grandchildren. I have a Yorkie, a poodle, and a French bull dog, a 3 legged cat and 5 backyard chickens (newly acquired!) I am an animal loving, loud and proud, God loving, USA flag waving, sweet tea drinking, yes ma’am/No ma’am, elderly respecting, law abiding Texan! I won’t try to change your opinion on political or religious matters! (I will however respect our differences) and you Won’t change mine! We can be friends even through our differences! Always be kind to others and Love your neighbors! We are all in this WORLD TOGETHER! Let’s make it BETTER! ❤️😊
Welcome Memaw!
I'm in the Houston area. Let me know if you need anything.

Back
Top Bottom