New member post!

I live dead smack dab in the middle of Georgia! I'm trying not to get attached but my German shepherd Female had 9 puppies on the 18th, we lost one and now have 8!
Lots of babies you have, and a new son in two more days! I've never been to Georgia, so I have no idea of your terrain. Good luck, try not to be attached to those puppies, you can't afford more dog food! You will be needing to save for college now! :D

Lots of babies you have, and a new son in two more days! I've never been to Georgia, so I have no idea of your terrain. Good luck, try not to be attached to those puppies, you can't afford more dog food! You will be needing to save for college now! :D
Wife is in college now, I work full time! Good pay & even better benefits with local government near home! I will try not to get attached to the puppers, we have 5/8 with deposits on them already! That's more of my wife's ordeal anyway! I just purchased 10 new americauna pullets today, speaking of new mouths to feed! Photo attached of new flock I got today!

Attachments

• IMG_0223.JPG
    IMG_0223.JPG
    340.5 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_0224.JPG
    IMG_0224.JPG
    378.3 KB · Views: 1
Wife is in college now, I work full time! Good pay & even better benefits with local government near home! I will try not to get attached to the puppers, we have 5/8 with deposits on them already! That's more of my wife's ordeal anyway! I just purchased 10 new americauna pullets today, speaking of new mouths to feed! Photo attached of new flock I got today!
Oh, such cute babies. Lots of blue eggs you will have. Are you going to (or do you now) sell eggs? Time to start if you don't yet. . .maybe? What are you naming your new human baby? Congrats!:wee

Back
Top Bottom