New member post!

Kcg44

In the Brooder
Mar 25, 2018
(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens?
2.5 years ago!
(2) How many chickens do you have right now?
-14 hens & 4 roosters
(3) What breeds do you have?
Rhode Island Reds,
Wheaten Ameraucana, barred rocks, and orpingtons

(4) How did you find out about BackYardChickens.com?
Looking for a forum full of chicken info!
(5) What are some of your other hobbies?
Dog obidience, hunting, fishing, and working around the little farm!
(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share.

I have a wife, expecting my first son to be born on Wednesday. I am a tractor operator(bush hog and back-hoe) for a local government. I own 2 Netherlands dwarf bunnies, 2 black labs, 1 boxer, 2 German shepherds, 1 Yorkshire terrier, and 1 teacup long haired chihuahua!

Welcome here! Seven dogs? I thought I was a sucker for dogs and I only have four! A Jack Russell, a Rat Terrier, a long haired Chihuahua, and an Alaskan Husky that adopted us! I have 28 chickens, only one rooster. Where do you live? We reside in the foothills above Lake Oroville in California's Butte County. We are above the fog and below the snow. I refuse to live where it snows! Nice to have you here!
:frow

CHICKEN-MATH-FARMER-CONNIE.gif

G'Day from down under Kcg44 :frow Welcome!

How exciting, your first son! You are embarking on an adventure where you make up the rules as you go ;) Best wishes to you, your wife and new baby son :clap

I do hope you enjoy being a BYC member. There are lots of friendly and very helpful folks here so not only is it overflowing with useful information it is also a great place to make friends and have some fun.

BYC has Topic of the Week discussions which I have found to be a great resource, informative and sometimes entertaining; so definitely worth checking out.

If you would like to share Pictures and Stories of your flock and/or other critters, you have come to the right place. BYC’ers never tire of these and do not back away slowly or commence eye rolling when the photo album or home videos come out ;)

Including your general location on your profile will assist others. Location, climate, season etc can be important factors when members are responding to any questions you may have and vice versa.

You might want to also Find Your State Thread and pop in and say hello.

Welcome here! Seven dogs? I thought I was a sucker for dogs and I only have four! A Jack Russell, a Rat Terrier, a long haired Chihuahua, and an Alaskan Husky that adopted us! I have 28 chickens, only one rooster. Where do you live? We reside in the foothills above Lake Oroville in California's Butte County. We are above the fog and below the snow. I refuse to live where it snows! Nice to have you here!
:frow
I live dead smack dab in the middle of Georgia! I'm trying not to get attached but my German shepherd Female had 9 puppies on the 18th, we lost one and now have 8!

Attachments

• IMG_0211.JPG
    IMG_0211.JPG
    494.4 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_0212.JPG
    IMG_0212.JPG
    498.7 KB · Views: 1

Back
Top Bottom