New member - SE Englsnd

Clayre66

In the Brooder
May 7, 2023
Hello.

We live in SE England, just outside Windsor.

We’ve had pet chickens on our old (not working) farmstead since 2017. And we had pet ducks until the fox got them in 2022. We’d had neither before, so we’re complete novices. We’ve looked to ‘backyard chickens’ for advice for common ailments from time to time and always found the advice useful and effective. So thanks everyone and BYC in particular.

Two of our original chickens are still with us - Sussex and Bluebell - which are their names and breeds (we are so original, not!).

What has finally made me sign up to BYC is the need for advice on something I can’t seem to find anything about by randomly scrolling or using what I think are relevant search words. So I’ll be posting a query myself soon, for the first time.

Best wishes
Clayre

Hello.

We’ve had pet chickens on our old (not working) farmstead since 2017. And we had pet ducks until the fox got them in 2022. We’d had neither before, so we’re complete novices. We’ve looked to ‘backyard chickens’ for advice for common ailments from time to time and always found the advice useful and effective. So thanks everyone and BYC in particular.

Two of our original chickens are still with us - Sussex and Bluebell - which are their names and breeds (we are so original, not!).

What has finally made me sign up to BYC is the need for advice on something I can’t seem to find anything about by randomly scrolling or using what I think are relevant search words. So I’ll be posting a query myself soon, for the first time.

Best wishes
Clayre
Welcome Clayre ! It’s lovely to meet you. I’m sorry you lost the ducks to predators. We here at BYC are always happy to help with questions , you came to the right place.

hello_01.gif

Hello.

Best wishes
Clayre
Welcome to BYC!!

Back
Top Bottom