New Member..thanks for letting me share my interest

Ok..will put her in my cats crate..leaving her with the others still. They atd not bo th hearing her. I hate to separate her in fears they will not welcome her back?
Good plan, AArt is very experienced with chickens, I have had parrots since I had to give up chickens in the '90s. ALL birds hide any illness. White, runny poop is BAD!

Ok..will put her in my cats crate..leaving her with the others still. They atd not bo th hearing her. I hate to separate her in fears they will not welcome her back?
Good to keep crate in with flock.

and....
If limp is really bothering them by inhibiting their normal activities too much, I will isolate them in a crate to 'force' rest for a day or two. Letting them out late in day, an hour before roost time, to give them a stretch and evaluate their mobility, then decide if they need another day and put them back in crate off roost after dark. Repeat stretch and eval the next day until they are better. Keep crate in coop so bird can remain 'with' the flock.

Good to keep crate in with flock.

and....
If limp is really bothering them by inhibiting their normal activities too much, I will isolate them in a crate to 'force' rest for a day or two. Letting them out late in day, an hour before roost time, to give them a stretch and evaluate their mobility, then decide if they need another day and put them back in crate off roost after dark. Repeat stretch and eval the next day until they are better. Keep crate in coop so bird can remain 'with' the flock.
Alright..will do..thank you

Back
Top Bottom