New member tired of store bought food...

CMB

In the Brooder
10 Years
Jan 25, 2009
Hi I just joined yesterday and so I thought I’d introduce myself. My name is Mike and I live in Eagle Mountain, Utah. I bought a load of chickens this last spring and am enjoying the benefits of fresh eggs and fresh meat. I also have 5 goats (3 of which I milk), 1 sheep (used to have 6 but 5 are in the freezer), 11 horses, 1 mule, 3 dogs, 2 cats, 1 parrot and 9 kids (only 2 are left at home) and 8 grandkids with one more coming in a couple of months. I also on occasion will raise a buffalo and or a steer for the freezer as well. I started raising chicken because I am tired of hearing all the health warnings about the food we eat, so I figured the way to concur that was to raise all my own food. So now here I am, looking to find out what I am doing right and where I am way off track. So I am looking forward to making all you acquaintances and hopefully we can help each other out along the way.

Hello and Welcome from TN!
frow.gif

Dawn

Welcome,

Both my chairside and my receptionist today told me they'd pay me for eggs since the samples I gave them were so delicious.

I'm soon going to have more customers than eggs so I suppose I may have to raise the price... you know, supply and demand?

Back
Top Bottom