new member was an old member

patty12

Songster
8 Years
9 Years
Jan 24, 2011
Hello, I am a new member who was an old member until I lost my sign in they no long would except me, when I tried to sign in for a new pass word I had a new email address and they would not reconize me. so I got on as a new member now they wont let me post photos. This is very discouraging to say the least. I had been member as Pattypenny since 2007 now I have lost all my old post and can't post photos as a new member. I could just set down and cry!

Welcome back Patty, Don't be discouraged. We want you back.
Maybe a staff member can help you with your login.
About posting pix, New accounts aren't able to post pix or links. PM a moderator for details.

Imp

ETA- I just looked in the user list and you just posted a couple days ago.

Last edited:
welcome-byc.gif
again
tongue.png

Welcome back and hope you can get it sorted out, otherwise just stick around and make some posts, then you will be posting pictures before you know it.

I am greatful to get back on but it is VERY discouraging to not be able to post a photo because I had a question about one of my chickens as to if he a rooster and was going to ask the people on here as to what they thought about the bird but the site wont let me post photos. I keep holdimg my breath I am afraid I will get kicked off again.
Patty12 that was pattypenny until this week.
I had been a member since 2007 and I do enjoy BYC.
I think the reason they wouldn't let me sign in was I had lost my password and when I tried to sign in and get a new pass word the site said wrong email or not a email address. you see I had a new email address. If this is the case maybe there is some things that needs repairing.
never the less I am glad to be back.
I belong to another site and the same thing has happened to me there. woe is me! I think I have a idea for a new song.
Don't kick me off,please let me stay.
I'm not spam, I am not spam .
I am a piggy and. my name is Ham.

Back
Top Bottom