New Member with 5 baby chicks So adorable check out my pics

Karamel Bunnie

In the Brooder
6 Years
Mar 7, 2013
Hi Im here because I got chickens as pets they are cute lil things no Im not trying to eat them or kill them because they are my pets my babies but I do have one question I have a straight run chicken and he has gotten a lil bigger I believe that he is a rooster but I dont know his breed he was a yellow chick when I got him now he is growing into his feathers not they are pure white I want to know if he is a leghorn I have some pics of my babies up pls help me

welcome-byc.gif

Hello and welcome to BYC
frow.gif
I see you have posted in the Breed/Gender section. Someone there should be able to help you. But it may be better if you can put more pics of them up once they are fully feathered as small chicks can be hard to sex and breed wise many of them look the same!

Hi everyone, I have had two great hatches on my chicks but am having issues with my baby ducks. They are terribly frightened one ran into the wall, seemed stunned, lingered for an hour with his partner then died. I am heartbroken. Need advice

Thank you everyone for the greetings I got into chickens because I love animals and I have had the weirdest pets my dad have ducks so I start being interested in different kinds of pets
My chicks are very loving and very interesting to play with but I'm very new at this I don't know what to really say so I guess I can start with their names an what they are:

The Sugar Rush Gang
D.gif
jumpy.gif
yippiechickie.gif
jumpy.gif
yippiechickie.gif

My Araucana: Hen
yippiechickie.gif
3-5 weeks old
Vanillope Von Schweetz

My Black Jersey Giant: Hen
yippiechickie.gif
3-5 weeks old
Twix Snowanna Winterdrop

My Silkie: I don't know I think its a rooster
jumpy.gif
lil ones 1-2 weeks old
Taffy Kotton Kandie

My might be Wihte Rock:Don't know yet but i think that its a rooster
D.gif
4-5 weeks old
Peeps Lemonhead Woodstock

My feathered foot Bantam: Hen
jumpy.gif
lil ones 1-2 weeks old
Karamel Butter-Scotch

Yes they have middle and lastnames lol I call them the Sugar Rush Gang
I was watching that movie Wreck-it Ralph lol But Peeps was my first I called him peeps because thats all he did was peep peep peep
but the others was so sweet like kandie so I named them after sweet treats lol
They all get along great but because they have each other sometimes they don't follow me because they are trying to get into everything I made there cage up of things I found in petsmart I think that I did a good job give me your opinions I will love to have them also if you can give me some advice I will gladly appreciate it

ya.gif
So I'm happy to be a part of BYC
celebrate.gif

Back
Top Bottom