New Member with Chocolate Orpingtons

rwdeharde

In the Brooder
7 Years
Sep 21, 2012
HI, I've been a member for a few years, but never could remember my cutesy BYC ID , then password to post. However, I've been getting lots of help from other posts, and truly appreciate the value of the BYC Community.
That said, I created an easier to remember account, and am starting to post.
We use the 'dry incubation' method of hatching in styrofoam bators. It has made a huge difference in increasing successful hatches.
As for chickens, all that I have and also currently sell are Chocolate Orpington. The eggs do well on Ebay and chicks on Ebay Classifieds in Nashville, TN.
I am anxiously waiting for some silver/self-blue cochins because I would like to get a way from the incubator and let broody hens do the job of hatching for me.
So, Any tips / tricks, etc for navigating around in the plethera of information on BYC?

Greetings from Kansas and
welcome-byc.gif
! Pleased you joined us! BYC navigation is daunting at first - there is SO much information! Most of the information is under the massive Forum tab. The best way to approach it is figure out the areas (forums) that pertain to you and then not worry too much about the rest. Good luck to you!

THank you soo much. I've heard about how wonderful it is to be on BYC but I've always wanted to ask...How do you figure it out?

It just takes some practice. After awhile you'll know the forum like the back of your hand.

Back
Top Bottom