New member with new flock

farmerturner

In the Brooder
May 7, 2015
Hi everyone, new to this site and excited to be apart of this great community. I just started a new flock with barnevelders. I saw pictures of this breed and fell on love with there beauty and color of their eggs. I ordered 15 pullets and 2 cockerels from cackle hatchery. They are now 6 weeks old and starting to show their colors.

Post some photos, we would love to see them
welcome-byc.gif

I saw the double and single lace colors and didn't expect to see different colors of this breed. Can someone help me understand if this is normal having these different colors in the barnevelder breed. I posted pictures of the colors I have not seen before. Tomorrow I can get some Picts of the usual colored ones.
[/IMG][/IMG][/IMG]Thanks for your help.

I saw the double and single lace colors and didn't expect to see different colors of this breed. Can someone help me understand if this is normal having these different colors in the barnevelder breed. I posted pictures of the colors I have not seen before. Tomorrow I can get some Picts of the usual colored ones.
[/IMG][/IMG][/IMG]Thanks for your help.

He's a dark brown barnevelder rather than the double laced pattern. Beautiful :)

Back
Top Bottom