new member with older flock.

Hey! I'm Bridger D.; duck enthusiast and big reader! That's a good combo so if you need info on ducks, I'm your man! You can also talk to the experts like Chickens really, Miss Lydia, Sara Ranch, and Drumstick Diva. They'll help you out with your chicken, duck, and people problems! ; )) Have fun with BYC!

Hey! I'm Bridger D.; duck enthusiast and big reader! That's a good combo so if you need info on ducks, I'm your man! You can also talk to the experts like Chickens really, Miss Lydia, Sara Ranch, and Drumstick Diva. They'll help you out with your chicken, duck, and people problems! ; )) Have fun with BYC!
Thank you Have no ducks but do love them. That reminds me not far from here in the city their is an old ugly hose and yard with many Geese, chickens, roosters, peacocks, and ducks. I never see any one their but drive by their a lot. Never seem to hear those roosters crow.

It is like no one lives their but the birds.

Hi

I started my flock with three birds. Two cuckoo marans and a Barama over 5 years ago in April 2012. Since then my flock has changed. Two of the three birds are still with me.

What a sweetie the Barama is. She loves to get up in my arms.

Before I got into chicken keeping I did not think I would be as enthusiastic about chickens as I am now. Love to watch them scratch and peck and come over and help me do gardening. Like the back yard eggs too.

We had 4 West highland Terriers at the time and had to train them to get along with the chickens. That is a long story but interesting.

Look forward to talking to many of you.
Had chickens growing up but didn't get back around to them for a while. They really are the sweetest, unusual, feathered friends. Welcome to BYC, I'm new as well and have already learned a lot! Love my BYC fam!:lol::p;):love:welcome:welcome:welcome

Back
Top Bottom