New Member :)

Thank you, deegee68!! I am in Northern California, about an hour out of Sacramento.. I would LOVE some coop ideas!! My first chicks are still about a month out so my coop is going to be the next project I tackle.. :)

I live in the East Bay we are **** near neighbors. I attached a picture of mine. It is small and simple due to the fact that I have a small area for them. It basically serves as sleeping and eating area only since I let them run around through out the day but still big enough for my 3 so that if I go on vacation I can keep them in there. 4 would be pushing it.

Hello Everyone!!!!!!!!! So glad to be a newbie to the group!! I have a small flock. Was only going to get 2. Now I have 6 + 2 chicks! Yes, chicken math got me, and I could not be happier!

That is perfect, deegee68!! Now did you buy a package like that and build it or put it together from scratch, so to speak??
CrazyNMS1, I'm worried the same will happen to me, I just ordered my very first 4 chicks, haven't even gotten them yet, and I'm already catching myself searching for which breed I'll get next.. :)

Oh my it is to easy to do! Talked the hubby into 2. Have 6 adults, 2 chicks, and a broody on 2 eggs that are due to hatch Sunday/Monday. Have not even been into chickens for a year yet. YIKES!. Already planning building a bigger coop. HE HE!

Hello :frow and welcome to BYC!

Back
Top Bottom