HammerSA

Hatching
Dec 1, 2015
Hi All. I have just joined from South Africa and my interests are Quail and Guinea's. Hopefully we can exchange information, but I am still a relative newbie. Although having said that I live where we have Guinea Fowl, Swainson's Francolin and all sorts running through our yard, at any given time. Look forward to discussing things with you all.

Hi All. I have just joined from South Africa and my interests are Quail and Guinea's. Hopefully we can exchange information, but I am still a relative newbie. Although having said that I live where we have Guinea Fowl, Swainson's Francolin and all sorts running through our yard, at any given time. Look forward to discussing things with you all.
welcome-byc.gif

High and a warm welcome from Kenya - great to have you onboard and i hope that you enjoy being a member as much as the rest of us!

There's an SA thread - just type "South Africa" in the search bar and you'll find it (if you haven't already)

All the best
CT

Hi All. Thanks for the welcome and I hope to learn a lot and hopefully share whatever little knowledge I have with you.

Back
Top Bottom