New Member.

Fall

Hatching
Dec 15, 2015
Hi, I have looked into this website for a while now, and I have finally decided to join. I love chickens, I find them to be very friendly and loving, I am seriously considering buying 6-8 within a few weeks, They have always held a special place in my heart, and I want to finally get some, but not before I learn how to take care of them of course.
smile.png
I have a few interests besides chickens which include Gaming, going Hiking and Camping, I am an Amateur Artist and have made a few decent pieces, I do wood carving and Freestyle Climbing, I love to cook and expand my horizons. I would appreciate if you could offer any help, and I am looking forward to this, thank you in advance, have a good day! :)

Hi :welcome

Glad you could join the flock! Chickens sure are a fab hobby to have. Lots of fun and very rewarding.
The learning centre is a great place to start for lots of articles on getting started on your chicken adventures. Here is the link ~https://www.backyardchickens.com/atype/1/Learning_Center

I'm sure you will enjoy adding them to your many interests, you sure do like to keep busy!

Wishing you the very best of luck, be sure to ask any questions that you may have. Everyone here to help and very friendly.

Enjoy BYC :frow

Welcome to BYC. Glad you decided to join our flock. X2 on Yorkshire coop; if you haven't done so already, definitely check out our Learning Center. There is lots of useful information there. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Cheers.

Back
Top Bottom