DIY Chick

Songster
7 Years
Jan 6, 2016
West Central Georgia
Well, I finally decided to join BYC after logging on for various information for the past year and a half. I am in mid-West Georgia, retired, and living with my husband, dog, and six chickens on our little piece of heaven in the country. I have a small mixed flock comprised of six laying hens: Black Australorp, Delaware, Blue Laced Red Wyandotte, and three lovely Rhode Island Reds. I started my flock in August 2014, and I've relied a lot on this website for information as I've progressed. I built my coop and run from mostly recycled materials and have altered / added a lot over the past year. I decided to join when I thought I might be able to offer some ideas on occasion when I read some of the other posts. Happy New Year, Y'all!

welcome-byc.gif
Glad you decided to join the flock!

Nice to have you join us (officially) now you can respond to posts on a thread, especially if you have a better way of doing things. Welcome to the Backyard chickens flock.

Hi :welcome

Glad you could join us here! Many of us were lurkers before joining, I was one for a couple of years and so wish I had joined sooner. That's a lovely mixed flock you have there and it's sounds like you are really enjoying your chicken adventures. I'm sure all you have learnt during your time will most helpful for other members.

Wishing you the very best of luck for the future and enjoy BYC :frow

Hi and welcome to byc. It's nice that you decided to join to contribute to byc and I'm sure you'll learn along the way.

All the best

Ct

Back
Top Bottom