Glaseria

In the Brooder
Jan 24, 2017
Tooele, UTAH, USA
Hello! My name is Glaseria. I'm am a duck farmer looking to expand into Quail this year. I've had chickens, been a Falconer Apprentice, and worked with the Humane Society saving and rehabilitating everything from song birds to sea gulls in both California and Utah. I look forward to continuing my education in animal husbandry and adding to my adventures I call Life!

Sincerely,
Your Fellow Homesteader,
Glaseria
1f495.png
1f43e.png

1f54a.png

Greetings from Kansas, Glaseria, and
welcome-byc.gif
! Pleased you joined our flock! You have a beautiful name! Be sure and visit the Ducks and Quail Forums in this link: https://www.backyardchickens.com/f/66/other-backyard-poultry
And if you'd like to talk with some in-state poultry folks, locate the UT thread in this link: https://www.backyardchickens.com/f/26/where-am-i-where-are-you
Also, I typed 'falconry' into the BYC search box and a lot of old threads popped up - explore those if you wish.
Best wishes to you and your flocks and thanks for joining BYC!!

Hi :welcome Glaseria

Glad you could join us here! It sounds like you have lots of experience there with all the different animals you have worked with there. I'm sure you will enjoy your quail very much, I found them fab little birds to keep. Wishing you the very best of luck for the future and enjoy your time here on BYC :frow

G’Day from down under Glaseria
frow.gif
Welcome!

I hope you enjoy being a BYC member. There are lots of friendly and very helpful folks here so not only is it overflowing with useful information it is also a great place to make friends and have some fun. Unlike non chicken loving friends, family and colleagues, BYC’ers never tire of stories or pictures that feature our feathered and non feathered friends
wink.png

welcome-byc.gif

Hi Glaseria! I'm sure with all your experience with birds, you'll have a lot to contribute here.

Thanks for joining us!

Back
Top Bottom