1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by abluechipstock, Jan 13, 2009.

1. abluechipstock

abluechipstock Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 13, 2009
    fort ashby, wv
    hi everybody, i'm from keyser wv, i've owned chickens for a long time now, i've always had a big variety, my plan for this year is to try to conserve a rare breed, i have a few in mind but haven't decided yet, i was thinking of the penedesenca, i love dark eggs, i currently have some assorted egg layers and bantams, my favorite bantam is the mottled cochin, i have 2 roosters but i lost my 2 hens to a hungry hawk:( spring is coming and i get spring fever every year, so chicks will be coming soon, i also breed and show mini dachshunds, i have 1 in the ring now and 3 more show hopefuls, i also have some nice nigerian dwarf goats, i have 8 does pregnant for march, if you know anyone that has penedesencas let me know, see ya:lol:[​IMG]

2. redoak

redoak Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 27, 2008
    Russia, NY
    [​IMG]

spring is coming

[​IMG]

3. HorseFeathers

HorseFeathers Frazzled

Apr 2, 2008
    Southern Maine
    [​IMG]