Nader

In the Brooder
Nov 5, 2018
Hello everyone,
My name is Nad and I am chickens and rabbits and other animal lover.
I live in Lehigh Acres, near sunshine st. On 40st southwest.
I have three kids and two cats. I love marin life. My hobbies are swimming, camping, fishing, and farming.
I have a question: are we allowed to raise chickens and other animals in our backyard??
Thanks,
Contact me.
[email protected]

Attachments

• IMG_20170628_192140.jpg
    IMG_20170628_192140.jpg
    457.6 KB · Views: 32
:welcome

Hi Nad, rules regarding where you can raise poultry vary a lot from one place to another. The other greeters have given you some good ideas on where you can check.

Best of luck to you and thanks for joining us!

Welcome to BYC, Nad!:frow

All of us are happy to have you here, we always have enough room on the BYC roost!

Feel free to ask questions, there are so many wonderful and knowledgeable people who will answer them! :celebrate

The rules for animals varies, as the other greeters mentioned, but I'd assume that if you live close to neighbors, roosters are not allowed. But, you can have a happy flock of hens, which is perfect for a chicken lover like you. For other animals, like rabbits, I have never heard of a rabbit law, but still check, it might just be my area that is weird. :lau

Enjoy your time on this amazing site! :woot

first of all, thank you for your warm welcome. Secondly, I have to say that your suggestion is valuable to check regarding regulations.
But, I was wondering if anyone lives near my area who is raising chickens in.their backyard.

[
first of all, thank you for your warm welcome. Secondly, I have to say that your suggestion is valuable to check regarding regulations.
But, I was wondering if anyone lives near my area who is raising chickens in their backyard.

Back
Top Bottom