marknoyes

In the Brooder
Jan 24, 2020
Hi everyone, my name is Mark and I have been raising all sorts of animals for the past 30 years. Llamas, Goats, chickens, ducks, geese dogs and cats. I find animals to be, very peaceful. I started in chickens for fresh eggs, then tried my hand at incubating the eggs. That went well, so much so that the kids would bring all the wild quail, pheasant and kill deer eggs and I would hatch them out. The kids told the school and I taught my daughters how to set up the incubator and started doing it for the school kids. Now the kids are grown and I still cant stop. I am currently working on Serama chickens, Rouen ducks, Manderain Ducks and Bourban red Turkeys. I found this site from a friend of my wife's. I checked it out and thought it looks pretty good, so here I am.

Good Morning Mark and Welcome!!! This is a wonderful place with very friendly and knowledgeable people who are willing to help when needed. It sounds like you are bringing a good bit of your own expertise to the table! So pull up and chair and get to know some folks....I just know you'll be glad you joined us! :thumbsup

Back
Top Bottom