Fiffie2002

In the Brooder
Oct 20, 2020
East Tennessee
(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens? No I have had chickens for many years

(2) How many chickens do you have right now? 40

(3) What breeds do you have? Tolbunts, blrw,

(4) What are your favorite aspects of raising backyard chickens? I love to incubate them. They are great pets

(5) What are some of your other hobbies? Silhouette crafting. Machine embroidery.

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share. Have small farm. Chickens. Goats, 1dog and 2 cats

(7) Bonus: How did you find BYC, how long have you known about BYC, and what made you finally join our awesome community? :D google search. Same day. I love learning new things. I can always use others insight.

(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens? No I have had chickens for many years

(2) How many chickens do you have right now? 40

(3) What breeds do you have? Tolbunts, blrw,

(4) What are your favorite aspects of raising backyard chickens? I love to incubate them. They are great pets

(5) What are some of your other hobbies? Silhouette crafting. Machine embroidery.

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share. Have small farm. Chickens. Goats, 1dog and 2 cats

(7) Bonus: How did you find BYC, how long have you known about BYC, and what made you finally join our awesome community? :D google search. Same day. I love learning new things. I can always use others insight.

WELCOME to BYC.
We are so Eggcited you decided to join our Very knowledgeable group.
Pull up a chair, grab yourself a drink and look around the site.
Enter contests to win prizes.
Where are you located?
Here are the instructions to add your geographical area compliments of aart.
This is Very helpful when you have problems or questions. Again, we are Egg-cited you decided to join BYC.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201006-160321_BackYard Chickens.jpg
    Screenshot_20201006-160321_BackYard Chickens.jpg
    198.6 KB · Views: 2

Back
Top Bottom