buckarooranch

In the Brooder
Nov 22, 2020
Hi I started with 25 chickens from Meyer Hatchery about 10 years ago. Today I have 8 chickens and 4 are from a heritage breeder in Eagle Point Oregon. They are Blue Laced Red Wyandotte's. Looks like 3 roosters and 1 hen of this heritage breed although only one crows at this time. We live on acreage and the chickens have a coop we built.

Hi I started with 25 chickens from Meyer Hatchery about 10 years ago. Today I have 8 chickens and 4 are from a heritage breeder in Eagle Point Oregon. They are Blue Laced Red Wyandotte's. Looks like 3 roosters and 1 hen of this heritage breed although only one crows at this time. We live on acreage and the chickens have a coop we built.
Welcome to BYC!
Welcome Wagon.gif
BLRWs are my favorite! That's awesome. Do you have any pics of them you want to share? I'd love to see them! We're happy you joined!

Attachments

• 20201109_231642.jpg
    20201109_231642.jpg
    555.6 KB · Views: 1

Back
Top Bottom