Parkers chickens

In the Brooder
Dec 6, 2020
Hi Guys!

I’m a completely new member ! I brought my first hens back in the summer as growers , I have Perkins, Bathams, leg horn, buff Orpington’s and serval breeds of Orpington’s of which I brought a month ago. I also have 2 silkies.

I have been reading about lots of advice on this site and I am just building another cope to keep my girls safe.
Sadly, one of my girls didn’t return the other night and hasn’t come back-which is very unusual for her. I’ve been looking every day and night for her , I’ve not come across any evidence she has been killed my something.

I wanted advice into what would be more suitable for my floor in my cope, sand or bark????

nice to meet you all!

Feb 28, 2020
Australia, QLD
Welcome.PNG

Hei 20

Free Ranging
Oct 8, 2020
Hi Guys!

I’m a completely new member ! I brought my first hens back in the summer as growers , I have Perkins, Bathams, leg horn, buff Orpington’s and serval breeds of Orpington’s of which I brought a month ago. I also have 2 silkies.

I have been reading about lots of advice on this site and I am just building another cope to keep my girls safe.
Sadly, one of my girls didn’t return the other night and hasn’t come back-which is very unusual for her. I’ve been looking every day and night for her , I’ve not come across any evidence she has been killed my something.

I wanted advice into what would be more suitable for my floor in my cope, sand or bark????

nice to meet you all!
20201204_10372515.jpg

Top Bottom