Parkers chickens

In the Brooder
Dec 6, 2020
Hi Guys!

I’m a completely new member ! I brought my first hens back in the summer as growers , I have Perkins, Bathams, leg horn, buff Orpington’s and serval breeds of Orpington’s of which I brought a month ago. I also have 2 silkies.

I have been reading about lots of advice on this site and I am just building another cope to keep my girls safe.
Sadly, one of my girls didn’t return the other night and hasn’t come back-which is very unusual for her. I’ve been looking every day and night for her , I’ve not come across any evidence she has been killed my something.

I wanted advice into what would be more suitable for my floor in my cope, sand or bark????

nice to meet you all!

Welcome.PNG

Hi Guys!

I’m a completely new member ! I brought my first hens back in the summer as growers , I have Perkins, Bathams, leg horn, buff Orpington’s and serval breeds of Orpington’s of which I brought a month ago. I also have 2 silkies.

I have been reading about lots of advice on this site and I am just building another cope to keep my girls safe.
Sadly, one of my girls didn’t return the other night and hasn’t come back-which is very unusual for her. I’ve been looking every day and night for her , I’ve not come across any evidence she has been killed my something.

I wanted advice into what would be more suitable for my floor in my cope, sand or bark????

nice to meet you all!
20201204_10372515.jpg

Back
Top Bottom