D Mcpeak

In the Brooder
Jan 23, 2021
My name is David McPeak an I live in Shidler Ok. I had some chickens years ago and no next to nothing about breeds other than White Leghorns and Rhode Island Reds. I had to get rid of my English Pointers that I ran in field trials because it was to physically demanding. I used to buy 1000 day old quail every June to use for training birds. I am helping some friends take care of them this year but hope to get rid of them soon. I have been buying a few hens and got interested in hens that lay unique eggs. I have ordered some Black Copper Marans and Creme Legbar day old chicks. I just wanted to get on here and read and learn.
Thanks
David

My name is David McPeak an I live in Shidler Ok. I had some chickens years ago and no next to nothing about breeds other than White Leghorns and Rhode Island Reds. I had to get rid of my English Pointers that I ran in field trials because it was to physically demanding. I used to buy 1000 day old quail every June to use for training birds. I am helping some friends take care of them this year but hope to get rid of them soon. I have been buying a few hens and got interested in hens that lay unique eggs. I have ordered some Black Copper Marans and Creme Legbar day old chicks. I just wanted to get on here and read and learn.
Thanks
David
Welcome David. I've been a member on here for six years but havent been active in probably 3. I had big changes in my life as well that lead me to where I didnt have space or time for chickens. Now I'm ready to embark on my favorite pastime again. So here's to new beginnings!! God bless and good luck.

Back
Top Bottom