Susancrotwell

In the Brooder
Dec 10, 2021
flow:

(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens? I got my first chicks in May of 2019

(2) How many chickens do you have right now? 5 hens and a rooster

(3) What breeds do you have? Black Copper Maran rooster, 4 red sex links and one black hen(not sure what breed she is)

(4) What are your favorite aspects of raising backyard chickens? Eggs of course but they feel like my babies since I raised 4 of them from chicks. Also, I love to just watch them, they can be so funny!

(5) What are some of your other hobbies?
Reading, dancing and watching movies and interesting documentaries

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share. Just me and my husband, a sweet dog named Nub and my mostly supercilious cat named Foxy!

(7) Bonus: How did you find BYC, how long have you known about BYC, and what made you finally join our awesome community? :D. Found you by googling questions about a year ago and I joined because I love the site and I have a crazy situation that I need opinions that occurred just this morning!

flow:

(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens? I got my first chicks in May of 2019

(2) How many chickens do you have right now? 5 hens and a rooster

(3) What breeds do you have? Black Copper Maran rooster, 4 red sex links and one black hen(not sure what breed she is)

(4) What are your favorite aspects of raising backyard chickens? Eggs of course but they feel like my babies since I raised 4 of them from chicks. Also, I love to just watch them, they can be so funny!

(5) What are some of your other hobbies?
Reading, dancing and watching movies and interesting documentaries

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share. Just me and my husband, a sweet dog named Nub and my mostly supercilious cat named Foxy!

(7) Bonus: How did you find BYC, how long have you known about BYC, and what made you finally join our awesome community? :D. Found you by googling questions about a year ago and I joined because I love the site and I have a crazy situation that I need opinions that occurred just this morning!
Welcome to BYC!

Back
Top Bottom