StaceyKir

In the Brooder
Mar 7, 2022
Hi I've had chickens for many years but recently just getting back into them. My favorite chickens are the Bantams because they are gentle low maintenance and easier on the environment and they eat less. They are also good for setting on eggs. Right now I have five quails that are female White Coturnix jumbo. And I have six Brown jumbos male. I have to keep them in separate cages and I only put one male in with the females. I have a incubator. I like them because they are very easy to keep, quiet, and there is a good market for them. The meat is good it is all dark meat and the eggs are small but plentiful.

Welcome to BYC and the best of luck with your chicken journey!
:wee

Hi I've had chickens for many years but recently just getting back into them. My favorite chickens are the Bantams because they are gentle low maintenance and easier on the environment and they eat less. They are also good for setting on eggs. Right now I have five quails that are female White Coturnix jumbo. And I have six Brown jumbos male. I have to keep them in separate cages and I only put one male in with the females. I have a incubator. I like them because they are very easy to keep, quiet, and there is a good market for them. The meat is good it is all dark meat and the eggs are small but plentiful.
:welcome:jumpy

Welcome to BYC!!

Back
Top Bottom