Sue Windsor

In the Brooder
Mar 25, 2023
Hello everyone.

I'm a new member, although not new to chicken keeping. I have two flocks, both with a cockerel and have 29 birds in total. I keep mixed breeds, one flock is pekins and polish, the other is aracaunas, cream leg bars and columbines.

I've joined the group to hopefully gain extra support with chicken health, good practice and to meet other like minded people.

I look forward to being in the group.

Regards Sue

Hello everyone.

I'm a new member, although not new to chicken keeping. I have two flocks, both with a cockerel and have 29 birds in total. I keep mixed breeds, one flock is pekins and polish, the other is aracaunas, cream leg bars and columbines.

I've joined the group to hopefully gain extra support with chicken health, good practice and to meet other like minded people.

Regards Sue
Great to have you with us! :frow

Hello everyone.

Regards Sue
Welcome to BYC!!

Back
Top Bottom