The Adams Family Farm

In the Brooder
Nov 26, 2023
michigan
hello everyone,

i’m a new chicken and duck mom! well, my flock is about 16ish weeks old & my 2 ducks are 17ish weeks old (blue swedish). my mom sent me to this amazing page and i’m looking forward to all the amazing people here.

also, i have a rescue chicken Aria, i believe she is a meat hen due to how heavy she is. my nephew found her on his construction site and she had a wire wrapped around her two toes. she’s made amazing progress thanks to this page!!

Attachments

• IMG_3214.jpeg
    IMG_3214.jpeg
    572.1 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_3208.jpeg
    IMG_3208.jpeg
    963.2 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_3198.jpeg
    IMG_3198.jpeg
    324.4 KB · Views: 4
Welcome to BYC. Aria is a lucky hen to have been rescued by you and your nephew.
she has truly stole my heart!!! i’ve only had her for about a month now and it’s mind blowing the love her and i have compared to my flock. she “purs” when i snuggle her on my lap, she gets VERY vocal when i greet her and take care of her. she LOVES her baths and being blow dried. she’s just the sweetest.

she has truly stole my heart!!! i’ve only had her for about a month now and it’s mind blowing the love her and i have compared to my flock. she “purs” when i snuggle her on my lap, she gets VERY vocal when i greet her and take care of her. she LOVES her baths and being blow dried. she’s just the sweetest.
It is amazing the love we can feel for them. I have a little pullet who is disabled. I love my entire flock but Hope is so special. She communicates more and better than I would have believed a chicken could.

Back
Top Bottom