Mrlm

In the Brooder
Apr 22, 2024
Hi, I am pretty new to this with raising chickens as this is my ever first time. I have a chicken which is probably around 3-5 months old. I never found out abouts its exact age or breed when I first received the chicken. I always try to do my best for the chicken and make sure that it lives happily. You guys really bring helpful tips and help me with becoming a better caretaker.

Hi! Thank you for your tips. I also have another question. I newly bought some pellets for the chicken which it ate for the firts days. But now it has stopped eating them. Another member said they put garlic powder in the feed for the chicken. Should i do the same?

Hi! Thank you for your tips. I also have another question. I newly bought some pellets for the chicken which it ate for the firts days. But now it has stopped eating them. Another member said they put garlic powder in the feed for the chicken. Should i do the same?
Don't add anything to the pellets. I am assuming the pellets are chicken feed. Maybe your chicken is not as hungry now,,,, as when you first got her. :idunno

Back
Top Bottom