Hi b.hromada, thank you for your welcome! You are a very busy mum !! All the best.

Last edited:
welcome-byc.gif
hi From Australia

Hello from Texas.

I'm a single mom of 3 busy boys and proudly raising a variety of chickens including Cochins, Black Copper Marans, Silkies, Buff Orpingtons, Dark Brahmas, Ameraucanas a Rhode Island Red and a Japanese Bantam. We love it! Our chickens are loved and coddled by my 3 boys (and me, of course).

Also mom to 2 Australian Shepherds, several cats, a Uromastyx, a Bearded Dragon, a corn snake and a rat!

Recent acquisitions include Cotton Patch Geese with several heritage breed Turkeys on the way.

I look forward to being a member of this forum.
big_smile.png

Hi Kezabel,Beckymom3, Chickens n'more, Davarro and gaduke, thank you all for your welcome to your BYC forum. Beckymom3 I see you also are new to this forum so a warm welcome to you also.You must be very busy with your boys and pets. Kezabel you are not too far from me ! at least compared to most members of the forum. Chickens n'more I have figured out Easter Eggers are a breed of poultry but why are they called that ? How did they come about ? All the best everybody.

Back
Top Bottom