Raisinghens

In the Brooder
10 Years
Jul 25, 2009
Hi everyone, I am from New Zealand, I have one Black Orpington rooster and three Black Orpington hens and hopefully three more black hens to come, two White Wyndotte hens, one Blue Orpington rooster and two blue Orpington x hens and six others of unknown breeding. I have been trying to find my way around your very informative forum. It has taken me a little while to pluck up courage and introduce myself as I am not at all confident doing anything new on a computer ( I am part of another forum dealing with a different topic but the set up is very different ) so if I post questions in the wrong place please forgive me while I get sorted and more confident.Thank you for the opportunity to be part of BYC
smile.png
I have a question so I will go and try and sort out where I am supposed to ask it. From Raisinghens.

Thank you Mrs AK-Bird-Brain, trilyn, gamebirdsonly, orplove, and Nivrocco for your welcome and thank you to those who welcomed all us new comers. It is lovely to be part of this huge group of people who love their hens.

Back
Top Bottom