YARDBYRD

In the Brooder
5 Years
Apr 14, 2014
New Hampshire
Hi everyone.. I had chickens back in the 70's and thought it was a good time to do it again. I have some eggs in the bator now.. candled some last night and all look good but 2. I have a total of 12 in there now. We also have 6 new chicks that are 2 weeks old. and 6 meat birds. Happy I found this site.. New Hampshire weather is finally getting warmer. Chicken tractor is almost finished, and old coop is getting a clean out. Wish me luck with the hatching.

welcome-byc.gif

Welcome back! I also have started a new flock after many years hiatus. Feels good to be back. Good luck with the hatch!

welcome-byc.gif
Good luck with your poultry raising adventures, and I hope you find everything you need to know. Don't forget to take a look at BYC's very useful learning center (If you haven't already)! The learning center as well as the forum should answer your questions! Glad to have you here! See you around with the flock I wish you a successful hatch! I have had many problems with that!

images

Welcome to BYC!

Good luck with the hatch! We will all be anxiously awaiting the pics of the new babies!
jumpy.gif

Welcome to our flock and enjoy yours as well!

Back
Top Bottom