Wrs the Scratch

Hatching
5 Years
Apr 18, 2014
Southwest Mo
Just joined the site. I have enjoyed the many helpful topics for a while now. I find BYC so helpful! Thank you! I have raised chickens for 4 years now. I have two coops which are located within my fenced in dog pen. So, my flock are well protected by 6 four-legged guards. It's about time to add a few more, to feed the addiction... ;)

images

Welcome to BYC!

Sounds like you are well on your way to being highly addicted to chickens!! But just wait...there is another addiction in your future.....BYC!!! This place is like monkey on your back that you just cannot shake!! You will not be able to pass a pc, a tablet or any phone with internet access without having to stop and check what is going on here!!!
lol.png

And your chicken math skills seemed to be honed as well!
wink.png

Make yourself at home here on BYC and welcome to our flock!

images

Welcome to BYC!

Sounds like you are well on your way to being highly addicted to chickens!! But just wait...there is another addiction in your future.....BYC!!! This place is like monkey on your back that you just cannot shake!! You will not be able to pass a pc, a tablet or any phone with internet access without having to stop and check what is going on here!!!
lol.png

And your chicken math skills seemed to be honed as well!
wink.png

Make yourself at home here on BYC and welcome to our flock!
Alright
welcome-byc.gif
great to have you joining the BYC flock
frow.gif

BYC has a very useful learning center
caf.gif

So what kind of chickens you have
D.gif

Two Crows, X 2 , good morning I see you had your coffee after reading your answer above but it is so true
smile.png

gander007
old.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom